Every once in a while, a property comes onto the market in Melbourne like no other - one that captures imagination, sparks intrigue, and boasts endless possibilities rarely seen.
26 Raynes Street, Balwyn is exactly that - a prime allotment of land that can only be described as one of a kind.
With prime proportions, the flat land holding of 1,495m2 (approx.) has a very enviable frontage of over 21m, and is located in the middle of a sleepy, tightly held family friendly street.
Situated in the prestigious Balwyn High School Zone, all of Melbourne's sought after amenities are in the close vicinity, with access all directions very easy.
Whether it be the site for a dream home or a multi-unit development (STCA), the options here are second to none. Opportunities like this rarely arise for sale, and once they're gone - they're gone. Now's your chance to secure this amazing piece of Melbourne real estate.
* Prime block of flat land, 1,495m2 (approx.)
* 21.6m Frontage, 18.8m Rear
* Right Hand Side 69.5m depth
* Left Hand Side 69.5m depth
* Outstanding house or multi-unit site (STCA)
* Balwyn High School - 2km (approx.)
* Eastern Freeway - 3km (approx.)
* Doncaster Shoppingtown - 4.5km (approx.)
* Boroondara Sports Complex - 500m (approx.)