Expressions of Interest: Offers close Tuesday 11th December at 6pm (unless sold prior).
This magnificent mudbrick home is the epitome of Eltham Living. Nestled on a beautiful plot beside fabulous walking and cycling trails, the position at the end of a no through road is first class – there’s a bus stop at the end of the street, and it’s only a short walk to Eltham Village and the train station. This fabulous home is a lesson in relaxed, sustainable living. From the beautiful brick paved central courtyard, living and bedroom areas are easily accessed. The formal lounge boasts exposed Oregon timbers, parquetry flooring, and windows made on site with deep sills. The kitchen is at the centre of the home – with beautiful timbers, high end appliances and a plumbed butler’s pantry with stone tops, it is a place that will inspire culinary masterpieces. Adjoining is a beautiful tiled dining room that leads to yet another large living space with a magnificent picture window. The master bedroom is an indulgent affair. Overlooking the private front garden, it has an enormous walk-in robe and a recently renovated ensuite that employs Carrara Marble and Lime plaster. A second ground floor bedroom has access to the central courtyard - and like the remaining family bedrooms, has the versatility to transform to a home office or art studio – the choice is yours. A beautiful family bathroom offers a frameless shower, ‘wall hung’ vanity and bath. There’s gas heating, split system air conditioning, a brilliant family laundry with plenty of storage, and a big double carport with pitched roof, along with extra off-street parking. This bespoke home is everything you imagine of a special Eltham residence – fabulous style, innovative materials and an excellent location – all combining to impart a feel of utter indulgence.
* Beautifully designed & built mud brick home
* Charming, secure, easy care front garden
* Brilliant paved central courtyard
* Gorgeous timber kitchen with Technika appliances, Bosch Dishwasher, plumbed butler’s pantry with stone tops.
* Stunning formal lounge with parquetry flooring, exposed Oregon Timbers and site built windows with deep sills
* Beautiful tiled dining room with easy courtyard access
* Fabulous tiled family room with picture windows
* Sophisticated family bathroom with a ‘wall hung’ vanity, frameless shower and bath
* Indulgent master bedroom huge walk in robe and Carrara marble ensuite with Lime Plaster.
* Generous family bedrooms
* Excellent family laundry with abundant storage
* Spilt system cooling
* Gas heating
* Oversize double carport, off street parking
* Native, low maintenance rear garden
* Brilliant position, at the end of a no through road
* Within easy reach of train station, great schools, shopping, walking/bike trails & Edendale Farm