Positioned at the rear of the development for utmost privacy this charming family home delivers a relaxed, easy lifestyle and is the home you’ve been searching for. A solid brick veneer hides behind established, maintenance free, communal gardens – and it’s immediately obvious this home has been beautifully maintained. Step through the door and you’re greeted by fresh, crisp paintwork and polished hardwood floors. A large lounge offers a peaceful vista over the communal front gardens and is bathed in natural light. It also offers an area perfect for a study nook. A sunny dining area adjoins the tastefully uplifted, spacious kitchen with convenient cabinetry, wall oven, 900mm gas cooker and acres of bench space. A recently refreshed bathroom services two generous, queen-sized bedrooms, each complete with mirrored, built-in robes. Along with a large, family-sized laundry, the property boasts a private rear garden oasis – much larger than you may expect, with attractive trees and a secure, spacious lawn area. There is also ducted heating and cooling throughout, along with a remote-controlled lock-up garage offering rear access, and there’s a second car space on title. This versatile and brilliantly-positioned home is utterly loveable – it’s value personified.
* Big, sunny living area with polished hardwood floors and quality window furnishings throughout.
* Huge kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, wall oven and with ample cabinetry and bench space
* Dining area overlooking private back garden
* Spacious 238m2 (approx.) allotment
* Refreshed bathroom, with stylish tiling and uplifted vanity, tapware and shower recess
* Generous queen-sized bedrooms with polished hardwood floors and built-in mirrored robes
* Large, family-sized laundry
* Ducted heating / cooling throughout
* Remote controlled lock up garage with rear pedestrian access as well as second car space on title
* Large, spacious, secure and private rear garden
* Brilliantly-positioned, within spacious, well-kept private gardens
* Within easy reach of train station, schools / universities, parklands, cafes and shopping.